Monday, September 13, 2010

alternative lifestyle.






we moved in finally! After an entire NIGHT of Moh-gan and I deliberating on what to throw away and how to move the couches...as well as where to put all of the extra crap...
it looked somethin like this:




and we love every single part of our little house! 


Isn't Moh-gan a hotty?
oh yes, well we don't really like the stairs...they're very narrow and I've thankfully only fallen down them once.



A few goals this semester: No homework in the apartment. 
I'd rather do it in the library where I can focus. Which means waking up early early early all the time!



We also have been hanging out a lot with Katie and Chana. They're awesome. On Friday night, we went to a fire with friends! It consisted of scary stories, making fun of Ross Monster and dousing a huge log in gasoline and lighting it on fire....Don't worry mom! I was pretty far away from it when they lit it up...



1 comment: