A few weeks...ok maybe a month ago, {wow a month!} My room girl, Lauren and I were talking about where we're from. We started talking about how no one in Oregon really does their hair...because let's be honest, it's going to rain. So what's the point?
Lauren: Does anyone in Oregon care?
Madison: hmm. No actually. hahahaahaSo then I came home to prove myself wrong...someone has to care about what they look like right? And here is my theory as of tonight:
Portlander's care. It's a relaxed care though. Meaning, I wear my hair in a way that if it gets rained on, it'll only add to its glory. Oh! And they care about the environment and being comfortable. Birkenstocks even with socks is the way to go. I didn't think it was that bad...but then I started looking. Holy wow.
I honestly think that people would be more offended if you accused them of littering then accusing them of having flat hair.
Also, I love this mug. When I'm old and my parents die and my siblings and I are going through their stuff as old men and women, I call the Salishan Lodge mug.
Just a sneak peek into my home in Oregon. We're weird people. In fact, if you were to come into our house you would think {gee, this is a cute house!} but if you look closely, you'd be like "...wait...what?" Just one of many random things located throughout the house- Mr. Harry Potter. Who resides wherever we put him. Currently he is in the freezer, but he moves around a lot. As does Hermione....I think Ronald sleeps in Mallory's room still...Oh and if you are not in Oregon right now, this is what it's like. Rain, rain and more rain. It's so beautiful here and there is sooo much green everywhere. Of course, it's green for a reason. It's always raining. Which is a party all the time. Especially when trying to fall asleep.
gooooodnight



loooooooooooooove this!! cute mug. when my oma kicks i'm totally stealing her vintage chairs & her singer sewing machine. it has a pedal!!
ReplyDeletei love how in the picture with Hp, you have a massive photo and your siblings all have baby ones.
ReplyDeletegood call.