With my freshman year coming to an end, I thought I'd reminisce over the past year of my life. Because...well it's been awesome.
So here we go! {secret: this is going to be a long one...hold on!}
ODE TO...
Making friends with these girls right off the back...
and taking goofy photos.
one of my many jobs.
The story of Dillon and the bear he shot that now resides behind the couch...hick much??
HELEN KELLER
Red Robin with the girls!
All the boys Lauren got asked out by.
when Katie's sisters came to visit, and this little number was created.
Joey Fatone bobble head for .50 cents at D.I.
Having the Swine Flu over General Conference
Katie's howling laugh
this night, and all that started because of it..
The corndog that lived on a string of floss in the corner of our living room for the semester signed by Travis...
the Rackley Letters and what my last name should be moment
the moment we realized Ade is really Chinese...
The photo we discovered of Myles that entertained Ade and I for about 7 hours one night
Sitting. Front. Row. For. Elder. Oaks. Talk.
Lumberjack Bob
the "two cows for butching" sign katie found
how freaking cute our apartment was all semester long
when Jacob and I drank our weight in Tucano's water
taking lessons from the MTC missionaries as "husband and wife"
that whole trip
going home to visit and surprise family for the band competition
When it was -15 degrees for a week straight
NOT going to the David Archuleta concert.
bubbleshooter.net
That one time where Mandi and I decided to be kind and take a girl to go to Winco and Target...and it took 4 and a half hours. BAH.
little Hitler
All the times we watched Taylor Swift's monologue...or the RAPE skit...
when we crammed four beds into one room and pretended to read the BOM and had a room just for clothes.
this little moment of my life...
how fast Lauren falls asleep...and then the alarm clock in the morning
Visiting Kuna, Idaho with Trav and the moments Ade and I had together...
the realization that all you need in life is chicken, bottle caps and martenelli's
When Josh Ellis saved my life and unclogged our sink
the love fern Jet and I gave lauren... from "Travis"
the last night in Rexburg in 2009, where the power went off, we duct taped Lauren and Jet together, we watched enchanted, talked about life and packed up for the year.
this moment. and my photography skills in captivating it.
the night Adrienne and I dressed up in Hailey's wigs, and went to Holden, Nolan and Brolin's apartment and owned them at SuperMario Brothers... and their weird roommate hit on Ade the whole night...
the first PJP of 2010
pranks pulled by Operation Kitty..and the Pranks Operation Cobra pulled on us
when the candy machine was charging us a nickel per candy...mwahahah
cheering on Mo-gan during all her games
going to every single boy's apartment in Somerset, and meeting the boys of 213 in Nauvoo
taking Hailey to the ER
Falling for this boy I met...
the moment we realized Operation Cobra was serious.
the day we went to Winco and I realized Lauren isn't perfect
the amount of times Emmy, Morgan and I tried going to Chili's.
mormon skinny dipping
The "Smurf" Game
the dance party morgan and I sat in the corner and made fun of the wall flowers.
learning my horse whispering abilities
the realization that pancakes cure everything
Dot's 90th Birthday
Kuna Trip 2010
When Emily's car got towed
Cleaning out the sink...more hair then sink...
the countless times people thought I was dating Travis.
baking class!
"rock out with your sock out"
"too much rock for one hand"
these guys and "pond skimming"
Taylor giving me an Oregon Flag!
Justin Bieber's Birthday party
discovering this little spot underneath my bed
The weeks no one did the dishes
Taoete's strip pole dancing
breaking into the lounge...over and over again...
the Maverik's chocolate shake machine...and the ice box outside
Morgan's first attempt at Muddie Buddies
when Trav and Lauren got engaged!
when Roger got stolen...and Taylor and I went looking in the slums of Rexburg...and then I stole Roger back a week later
our rooom...never ever ever being clean
Spartan and George...and the week we had Jorge...and Lauren's sadness when we found them in the microwave.
tanning in the 40 degree weather
Emmy's graceful moments
realizing Rexburg isn't as homophobic as I thought
all the girl's getting engaged in our ward
our FHE family
"BASTA!"
hearing making out from the kitchen when you're in the back room
our toilet paper
The girl that asked us if we stole her laundry, and that sunday's lesson
Amber's italian food
my first time shooting
late night Monday runs to Broulim's with Taoete
my awesome English class
my awesome hillarious roommates
When it snowed in APRIL.
clean checks, packing, storage, meeting with counselor, finals, papers, reflections and saying goodbye to friends? I'll take all of the above over the last one.
all in all, theee best year so far.
bring on the summer, just don't make it last too long please!





























i love you & i love this & i loved our year together! thanks for being my only & BEST room roomie i'll ever have. quite honestly, life would have been quite stinky without you.
ReplyDeleteI love you so much! This is beautiful. Thanks for reminding me that we actually had fun in the Burg. It's not going to be rockin without you! :) PLEASE VISIT!!!!
ReplyDeleteMadison I didn't even know you HAD a blog! It's so cute! I'm kind of obsessed with blogging at the moment.... Check out my blog too!
ReplyDelete