Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Recently......

 I have been crushing major on this blog: http://bleubirdvintage.typepad.com/

why you ask? Oh just because I have been sitting...and sleeping...and just hanging out at home since Saturday. I've beaten my best bubbleshooter score, I've stalked every single friend on facebook and I've run out of chick flicks to watch. 
 The only moments of seeing the outdoors was for a whopping hour on Sunday, in which I went to Urgent Care and they announced I didn't have strep throat or even throat cancer. 
But I might have mono.
So they took my blood.
Madison+lack of sleep+not being able to swallow for 2 days already=acting like she's five.
So yes, I cried like a five-year-old in for shots....which is stupid since I gave plasma for three months...But I'll tell you what. the toy they give you so they can prick you when "you aren't watching" psh. yeah right.
Oh and tonight, my throat doctor uncle Alex called to see what he thinks. Since I can't talk on the phone (my throat is closed off so it hurts to speak) I wrote messages on my computer for my dad to say. Before I knew it, the two of them were giggling like little girls about what mono is...and who I must have been kissing to get it. awesome. 


Also...Does anyone else find this mildly disturbing? 
1. They're like 2 maybe 3 years old
2. it looks like she went in for it...not him...
3. at this age, boys still have cooties. Why would you kiss one!?
4. And if you were kissing boys at that age, it'd be your brother. Not your lover. So why would it be titled
"kids in love"?? 
5. Sick Nasty World we live in. 

No comments:

Post a Comment