Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Yes I know

Yes i know. I'm very slow with this whole thing. so here's a little bit about today and then i'll go back through and fill you out when i have more time!

Today is Wednesday. I have a paper due at five about what I believe in. I decided to write it about flirting with police men...we'll see how it goes!
love, mad

here's a catch up in pictures...




I fell in love with these girls..right as we had to say goodbye for the semester.






We had a few crazy times...



And I realized how hard it is to make new guy friends



never fear, i found some.

3 comments:

  1. OMG MAD!!!! hahahahahhaha that picture of myles! AH!!!!!! remember how HARD we laughed!?!?

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha! never fear.. i found some.
    loveeeeessss youuuu

    ReplyDelete
  3. dude how could i forget how hard we laughed! that was a great night.

    ReplyDelete