Thursday, January 21, 2010

January 2010 in pictures

Adrienne came to visit at the beginning of the semester! We had great fun...with the help of Hailey's wigs :)





PJP 2010! What started as a Pajama Party, ended up with us crashing a birthday party in aprons...random, but it was a great night! Trav has a legit roomie this semester-his name is Danny B. and he's quite funny.




Lauren and I have fish now! Mine is George Phillip Anthony Rodriguez and Lauren's is Jorje Phillipe Antonio Rodriguez. Lauren's sister also bought fish..but for different reasons..needless to say, Spartan won the fight and Gladiator committed suicide sometime that night.





We are on an ongoing battle with our friends Trav and Danny B. Latest prank: destroying their apartment while danny b slept. bahah!





Trav and I are taking baking classes..I love it! I've been thinking about minoring in it now that I'm in a class. Our goal is to be able to make our own wedding cakes someday...it won't be until we've had OTHER classes..but we had to start somewhere.




This is the only photo I have of this night-but it was Lava Hot springs...and it was AWESOME!




Because when you live in a place this cold, you have to do crazy things. This is the 80's/crazy version of sledding...






Sledding ended up being...a trip to the ER!



overall, I can already tell. It's going to be a great semester.

No comments:

Post a Comment