
This is my claddagh ring
I bought it about a year ago from a street vendor at Saturday's Market.
When the crown faces toward you, it means you're single.
or open to anything.
Today, it broke.
I bought it about a year ago from a street vendor at Saturday's Market.
When the crown faces toward you, it means you're single.
or open to anything.
Today, it broke.

on another note,
Today Elder Nelson spoke for devotional
It was super good!
Did you know that if every person on this planet was given a quarter of an acre,
we wouldn't even fill Brazil?
So much for over population.
After devotional I had classes
and there's this boy
and i flirted with him like I was 12 all over again
awesome.
Today Elder Nelson spoke for devotional
It was super good!
Did you know that if every person on this planet was given a quarter of an acre,
we wouldn't even fill Brazil?
So much for over population.
After devotional I had classes
and there's this boy
and i flirted with him like I was 12 all over again
awesome.
No comments:
Post a Comment