Monday, May 20, 2013

MONDAY - May 20, 2013


an honest little rant

Dear Readers,
 
I feel like we are doing everything in this area. Everything under the moon. And we are literally running home to get home before 9:30 every night. Everyone we pass, we talk to. We are hitting doors, asking people for references, following the Elder´s advice. And yet....
 
Nothing.
 
I cant lie, this week was super discouraging and Saturday left me sitting on the side of the road, phone in my hand wondering what on earth i was doing on a mission in brasil. Really, I dont think I have ever in my lifetime as a missionary felt so low as i felt Saturday. And I wish i could tell you we had a miracle and 20 young men wanting to serve missions were baptized and everything was peachy, but we are still in the nothing stage of the miracle.
 
Yesterday in church we had a lesson on....to be honest, i cant remember. Mostly because i was sitting in the class thinking about how horrible the week had been. When someone said;
 
sometimes you have to be in complete darkness to see the light at the end of the tunnel.
 
Have you ever felt that way? Just at complete loss of what on earth more you can do? Like you have hit rock bottom four times and you are now chizzeling to the other side of the moon? Ladies and Gentlemen, sister mad has hit rock bottom. and we are in complete darkness waiting to see that light at the end of the tunnel.
 
Maybe pray for me this week? Or maybe just pray that we will have some sort of a miracle.
 
 
all my heart,
sister mad

Pictures!

 my companion takes really attractive pictures of me... and i think i look pretty darn cute...
(that one time sister grangeiro told me i looked frumpy and needed some help.)
 and I gladly accepted that help!

 It's been a really really stressful week... for reals

playing with the camera (i look like a drug addict!) haha

No comments:

Post a Comment