SarahLyn, Elisabeth and I made cookies for RS...at two a.m. Sunday morning...thank goodness church isn't till one!
While we're at it...here's my front room. yeah. We party hard.
On Wednesday, Moriah and I and every other girl in our apartment wanted chocolate...LOTS OF CHOCOLATE. So we obliged and rode our bikes to Broulims in the cold...
it definitely is the best package yet. I got a yamaka in it as well as Mallory's ugly doll...
Thinking this picture doesn't belong? Oh no, it actually SNOWED thursday night. no big deal.
we also went to craigo's with all the ladies...and some random man who wanted to be apart of the moment
we have a lot of room mate love going on...
ok so top row from left: SarahLyn, Moriah, me, Lindsey, Elisabeth, Clara's on our laps and Elise is on the bottom. Clara technically doesn't live with us..but she likes us better than her room mates so we adopted her.
After the room mate bonding we had a pathetic dance party, in which Elisabeth and i saved the day and made a bon fi-ah with Steven's help... okay okay I kid. Steven did all the work and Elisabeth and I danced around. We then got cold and became Charlie and the Chocolate Factory's grandparents.
can't wait for next week!
mad




No comments:
Post a Comment