Saturday, April 30, 2011

don't hate me but...


Mrs. Lauren tagged me in this lovely little game...hehe.. ok here's my seven?


  1. I love to draw. I'm horrible at drawing real people (ask anyone who's seen it) but I'm quite good with the stick figures. 
  2. I aspire to be Jennifer Hudson. Her voice, her body, her style...bah.
  3. If you're a man with brown hair, taller than about 5' 11'' and wear moccasins, I probably think you're cute.
  4. Nothing makes me more happy then running around the track over and over again. Yay endorphins! 
  5. I hate dance parties. Mostly because I stink at dancing. Also because they only play rock out songs these days. Whatever happened to those cute moments at stake dances when some awkward boy asks you to dance?
  6. I am twenty years old and just two weeks ago I finally learned how to wear my hair naturally curly. 
  7. If I could, I'd rather drop out of school, buy a nikon camera and travel to all the places my grandparents lived - (Australia, New Guinea, Nigeria, D.C., Philippines, Canada and maybe Spain and Russia for funsies.)


mad

1 comment: