Why hello! It has been forever!
There is much to say, but for now I will say this: Spring semester is going to be awesome. I have loved every single minute of it thus far. Today was Easter! (Happy Easter). We celebrated with ham, potatoes, salad, rolls and quotes from nacho libre all day.
Here is how Mormon college students spend their Sunday nights:
Science Fair Projects!
we made Sparkling apple cider from scratch today {apple juice + sprite} and the boys thought about possibly marketing it to people...but changing the color. So that turned into can you really taste food coloring??
Luda tried it out for us as well as SS.
we decided you can.
Hope everybody's weekend was as grand as ours!
love mad


WHAT the crap?! I didn't even know that you brought this sucker back. and I don't know how I'm not following it anymore...bring back your follow button because this didn't show up on my dash. Kthxlvu
ReplyDelete