Sunday, July 11, 2010

24 secrets

  1. sometimes I stay up most of the night, just thinking. And then I wake up a few hours later and can't remember anything I thought of.
  2. I wonder if the angels like watching me.  Because I have so many awkward/embarrassing moments, I've got to have my own show in heaven.
  3. Which brings me to...I really hope {no, really. I sometimes PRAY that it's true} That we'll be able to rewind and watch parts of our lives, and then find out what would/could have happened had we chosen differently
  4. I love sitting in my car when I get home. And just listening to the rain hit the rooftop.
  5. I am, to this day, scared of the dark. 
  6. I've got at least one thing I've kept from every boy I've ever dated.
  7. Nothing scares me more than people that say the "f" word.
  8. None of my co-workers know I'm mormon. {But I do wear my CTR ring}
  9. Sometimes I have wild dreams that I shave all my hair off, and when I wake up, I'm half disappointed it's not true.
  10. I love the movie Stranger than Fiction point blank because I've seen it a zillion times and I still don't get it.
  11. Listening to country music reminds me of Rexburg. I officially have a radio dial tuned into a country channel.
  12. Nothing bothers me more than fake people .or people scratching their forks against their plates.
  13. I have double jointed knees. Like...hardcore. They can bend backwards.
  14. I can't handle being around the same people for too long
  15. In my mind, I'm still a junior in High School.
  16. For a very long time I thought I was adopted. My parents had to show me pictures of my mom pregnant. I'm the only one in my family with curly hair. I have to be from another family!
  17. Money stresses me out a lot more than you would think. So do boys.
  18. I am theee best at giving boy advice. For some reason I can read 'em like none other. But I suck when it comes to my own love life.
  19. I wish more than anything that I could see my life in the future, just to have the reassurance I won't have a crappy life. 
  20. I've got a lot more questions then I have answers
  21. Nothing makes me happier than the rain, a chocolate treat or a good laugh
  22. Sometimes I fantasize what an orange would taste like. But I never, to this day have eaten one.
  23. Cold showers are sent from Heaven.
  24. If I could, I'd rather travel the world than go to college. any day.

No comments:

Post a Comment