Today...felt like the beginning of Summer. Finally. Mr. Luke and I had our first kick off of the summer party. Which always includes our favorite play-date, Jayden, and poor pitiful Ranger. We jumped on the trampoline, basked in the sun {Who just now decided to make an appearance} and I realized how much I love this kid.
I wish... we all did this in the morning:
I cleaned... {on-going project}
my life. I've decided this summer will be the summer of de-junking every subject in my life.
I am... going to be crazy this summer
I will make...
I saw...
and she's going to
LOVE me for putting that up.
bahahahah
I can't... wait to be able to go back to this beee-autiful beach as soon as I can...or maybe another one..Canon is just so pretty right now...
bahaha. Just Kidding. Maybe. How's your break been so far?








I DISLIKE YOU FOR PUTTING THAT UP! (had to make sure not to use "Satan's" words) urgg
ReplyDeleteI LOVE how you always use pictures. How do you manage to find the perfect ones?
ReplyDeleteI love that quote at the end. It sucks loving bad boys because they inevitably break your heart, but it just makes the good one that much better. Happy Summer to you!
ReplyDeleteBAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAH!
ReplyDeletei like my hair
i like my haircuts
i can do anything
anything gooooooooooood!
bahahahahahahahahaahahah! THAT is a winner.