Monday, June 21, 2010

alright^5 HEY! {clap^16} E-F-Y!

Tonight marks a historic occasion in my house.

Tomorrow, Logan is going to his first EFY everrr. Crazy right? It's like yesterday that I was in his same position. As I packed all his hot clothing into a suitcase {let's be honest, the boy wouldn't be able to find his eyes if they weren't glued to his face}, I reminisced over EFY dances and eating pizza and staying up way past our bedtimes. And the not so {efy-ness} boys dressing up in skirts, getting stuck in elevators and outright screaming "I'm a little tea-pot" in the middle of the cafeteria. 
 
It feels like yesterday I was getting ready to go...it was a little more than weird explaining what COW meant or that he has to escort girls around the place all week long {which he was more than excited about...the boy broke his arm just after getting his foot cast off, so you know..just another place he can gather girl's numbers} I have a feeling he's going to be coming back with more than just one cow. oh bother. 


ode to being 14 again and flirtatious and crazy. 

1 comment: