I ran in the chapel so we took a picture
oh did I tell you I fell again, same spot and all my last week in the favela of gutierrez? and it was in front of a ton of rapaz banditos too. win.
the little boys that lived next door to us that were both in love with my crazy american accent, and totally scared of me
last day with sister pereira
the bathroom (tradition) notice that the shower head in this house is DIRECTLY over the toilet. nice right?
Check out Lagoa and tell me you are jealous of where I am living!
our ward members are HILLARIOUS.
one of the boy scouts of brasil! thats for dad, since he is an uber scouter and all. haha.
one with kelly (our FAVORITE person ever, she is an african goddess)
our fridge (notice that is all our food from the house...)
açai (my favorite thing to eat on pday-berries with banana. who is this girl!?)
our house
and our doorags, because we are too legit to quit.
No comments:
Post a Comment