wake up
school all day long
work all evening
running till I die
homework till the wee hours of the night
sleep
start over.
Not to mention I HAVE to stay on top of Glee and Grey's Anatomy. {for seriousness}
& I'd also like way looove a social life at one point this semester...
oh and I now only have one calling! {i was gospel doctrine teacher but when they realized I was a Learning Model Coordinator as well as 2nd Counselor in RS, they changed their minds...thank goodness...}
Things needed to be done by November 15th:
-Housing paid for {hahahahahahaha}
-Carriage House for Spring Semester with Katieeee
-Housing for Winter IN PROVO paid for
-A job, or somewhat of an opportunity in Provo for Winter
-run my half marathon in less than 2 and a half hours
-lose twenty pounds..
kidding..kinda.
you know what sucks?!
STRESSSS.
because things like this happen when you are stressed:
I look like a dinosaur. Srsly biggest stress zit of my LIIIIFE. ask morgan. I make her feel the cancerous lump all the time.
On another note, I work at a place that makes me laugh out loud constantly.
I signed a waiver saying I wouldn't disclose where I work.
So instead, I give you the best conversation of the night:
Me: Yes and do you think that President Barack Obama is doing well in office?
them {black woman}: hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahaah
me: ummm.....
them: oh sweety don't you know anything?
me: umm well yes, but unfortunately I cannot state my opinion...
them: Oh that's a bummer ain't it? Well heeeellll yes my my my darling is he an excellent presidenttt!!
me: ok, well for statistical purposes may I get the year you were born?
them: 1845
me: 1945?
them: no. 1845.
me: ummm....
them: you don't believe me? I am. and I am the daaaaaaaaaa** best looking 160 somethin year old there ever was!
me: Oh I am positive of that one. Have a good night.
crazy kids.

No comments:
Post a Comment