It was conference weekend. So Katie and I had to decide where we wanted to be...It just became funnier and funnier as we realized how awesome we were.
For my birthday, at midnight we went to the Maverik and celebrated. How else would you celebrate? Chocolate Milkshakes with Moh-gan, Chana and Katie. brilliant. We did however get in trouble because we were late for curfew. booo.
Katie went home for the weekend because Janae leaves for her mission soon! We missed her dearly. P.S. I could talk to this girl all night long. We had quite the discussion on where we'll be living soon as well as our half marathon...
We then {Tiana, Morgan and Wissa and I} went to Winger's for dinner which was yummy! We went back home and ate my Angel Food cake {Katie made}. It was so thoughtful and was just like home. Which was awesome. And then off to see "the Switch" at the dollar theater. It was a great movie that all of us ended up wanting a baby by the end of. After the movie I was feeling a good run. So we went to the track and I ran around the track 20 times.
Early Saturday morning this girl arrived! I've missed her dearly since the last time I saw her, she was getting MARRIED. Anyways...I worked super early at the best job ever, and then came home to...
Ross and Trav and Brady at our house for conference! We had some fan-tast-ic doughnuts {if you like dry ones...} Wissa and I then went to treat ourselves to some nice acrylic nails...weirdest experience of my life!
After conference, we went to Fong's {lemon chicken is bomb}and then to Desert Book for ladies night!
Morgan's way good at parking the car. pahahaha!
We then watched General Conference today and realized how funny married people are. teeheheheh! It was a fantabulous weekend. I absolutely love my friends. They're so awesome!










dear madison
ReplyDeletehow did you make your trippy collage thing? {your banner.} i've been tryng to to do that for forever!