Monday, August 09, 2010

the way you move on the floor

Hello!
I am home from the beautiful humidity of Arizona...
back to the cold, rainy Oregon. 
& I love it!! 
Here is a little bit of what I have been up to this past week:


I got to AZ on Tuesday, and spent the day with the love birds, which was lovely. 
We then went to Lauren's friend, Jill's pool! 
Ross' knee collided with his...head...and Lauren and I had a fun time playing doctor for the afternoon!

Wednesday we floated {slowly} down the Salt River with tons of friends! It wasn't too clean...but it was really fun! 
Wednesday night, the loves of our lives came into town, so we went to Chana's house for a little reunion. which consisted of REALLY unattractive photos. nothanks. :)

we all crammed in Chana's room for a sleepover just like back at 218. Katie and I had a fun time taking pictures of poor maddie...who was just too eager to do any pose we could come up with! 


Thursday was mainly silly faces at Joe's Grill and apparently Katie, Chana and Maddie's aunt gave someone the Heimlich...we totally missed it though...
oh! and we had an epic Bachelorette party. Lauren even fixed my eyebrows from their terrible dooooom.


and then before we knew it, it was Friday. And we were sitting outside of the temple in the blazing sun waiting for the cute couple to come out. 
While we waited, Lauren's uncle Kevin took our photo. He did a really good job! :)

ROSS MONSTER!


Lauren's dad sported the bouquet almost as well as she did! {note, she made it. and it was sooo awesome!}. 
oh. and the cactus didn't like me as my native evergreen trees...ah well.
oh and here is Mr Tyler. umm hello cutest kid ever. I could totally steal him and it would be worth it. This kid is ready for a picture any minute.



Ah. Lauren's going to kill me...but it was just too funny. While Kindra was taking photos, Ross Monster was on baby duty. way to go Ross.


yeah they're pretty much the cutest couple ever.


"i want to be married to them......"  


and then we dance the night awaaaay!





and before you knew it, they were off. 
and we spent our last night in the pool talking about silly things until way too late.
oh! and then we all decided to take our friendship to the next level. If you are confused or worried as to what this means, don't bother. it just consisted of my long hair shedding on Maddy all night until she freaked out!

goodnight! mad

No comments:

Post a Comment