Thursday, February 23, 2012

dear someday lover,


You are going to have to live with the fact that I love Harry Potter.
....or should I say Ronald Weasley?
I will reread them again and again and on our children's eleventh birthdays they will be exposed to this love as well. 
You will most definitely put up with multiple times a year Harry Potter movie marathons and yes, I will cry every time Dumbledore dies and the for most of the seventh movie...parts one and two. 
You will put up with many Halloween costumes in which you will dress up like a death eater or a member of the D.A. I might even want to use the middle name "Bilius" for one of our sons. Sometimes I'll want to try making butterbeer  and I definitely will quote the book all the time. But most importantly?

Most importantly you better be prepared to love every moment of it too. 



mad. 

No comments:

Post a Comment