Everyone makes "resolutions" this time of year,
and you and I both know that those gym memberships only get used for a month (tops) and the rest of the goals go forgotten within the first few days of the new year.
So this year?
This year I'd like to give things up instead.
Here are five things I gave up in 2012:
- tumblr: Because let's be honest, I spend far too much time on the computer...and I've already got a facebook, pinterest, and blog. So long tumblr!
- sleeping in: I work at 5am, and come April, I'll be waking up at 6am. So sleeping in is lucky if it's after 9. I didn't say anything about naps though...
- paradise cookies: note the word cookies because I am not not not giving up the chippers. But I think I could do without another one of those butter balls.
- glee: Has anyone else noticed how trashy it is? SO done with trashy t.v. and same sex couples making out. I am so not going to miss you Sir Glee.
- worrying: If you haven't noticed, I could worry all day long. I've got a lot I could be worrying about. But I can't do a whole lot about it so worrying is useless.
Are you giving anything up?
Mad

No comments:
Post a Comment