Thursday, August 18, 2011

It's about time I wrap up Spring Semester....


Since Spring semester ended about a month and a bit ago, I figured I should probably wrap it up about now...Also, sorry for not posting for forever. My computer hates me. Or Blogger...or both?
Without further adieu;

Spring Semester 2011

I will be the first to admit, I was a little scared walking in the first day of the semester. Nevertheless, it was by far the best semester yet. Who would've thought right?

There are so many incredible moments from the semester, I thought I'd just share a few of my favs and call it good. yeah?

that first week when our couch chose us. I think sitting on the couch that first time I thought "oh yeah. this semester is going to be awesome."
becoming old Grandparents with these people. (Also, every other night when we bundled up in blankets and braced the outdoors on our couch)
"she doesn't even go here!!"
cheering for our ward at the soccer games
RAPTURE WEEKEND. that whole weekend was epic. srsly.
yes this is the 323e4r543 time I've posted this photo on my blog. I still love it. And the people in it. 
something needs to be said about how much pizza consumption was done this past three months. 

"I like can I touch..."




Oh the love I have for these ladies...

The semester seemed to fly by and I found myself the last week of school looking forward to the fall more than ever. I'll be in the same apartment, with some of the same girls (and some new cool ones...hopefully!) And I can not wait. I feel like I made a lot of new friends the last two weeks of school so I'm quite excited to get back and play more in Rexbuck....

13 more days!
Mad

No comments:

Post a Comment