Wednesday, July 06, 2011

love letters


Dear beautiful Mexico,
I wish I was with you in that sunlight

Dear Honor Code,
Those poor boys! I wore pants yesterday on campus and by the time I got to class I wanted to tear them off.

Dear Skirts,
thank goodness.

Dear apartment,
too hot. way too hot.

Dear empty fish tank,
I know. I need to clean you out asap.

Dear Costa Vida Buddy,
I can't believe you're leaving for fall, what will I do without you?

Dear Mallory,
You come toooomorrow!!

Dear homework,
blagh.

Dear work,
I'm turning my 2 weeks in today. Take that!

Dear Boy who still makes Chewbacca noises after all this time,
thanks for that. I needed a good laugh. 

Dear  tan,
Remember how good you were to me last year? Can we have a repeat please?

Dear Rexburg,
I love you.


No comments:

Post a Comment