Tuesday, December 07, 2010

and now a word on numbers

11 days until I go home
34 reasons to not care about choir practice anymore
5 more pounds till I hit 10 pounds lost since Thanksgiving
1 mile away from work and the plama center
19 hours until the next episode of glee
2 days until my epically hard geography test
264 more hours till I'm home
6 zits currently residing on my face due to stress
6738 reasons to NOT go to the gym today
30 dollars earned from plasma on Saturday
2 pairs of boots currently being de-thawed by the fireplace
.00001 miles away from the temple
3 bags total to carry all of my shhtuff from Rexburg to Boise to Portland to Provo
18 days till Christmas
3 more days of work {maybe four}
4000 calories burned from walking up hill in the snow sliding down every other moment
56 people I talked to on the phones at work tonight
0, number of boys I currently am dating or interested in
7 books I want to read over winter break...they might all include "Harry Potter" in the title...
15840 seconds until I see these beautiful faces:

Happy two weeks of finals week!

3 comments: